Highschool of the Dead RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Photobucket

to the HOTD roleplay forum. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Wisin Y Yandel Ft Enrique Iglesia Lloro Por Ti Original
Saruwatari Kazunari Done Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:07 pm by 

» Muslim Maa Aur Beti Lesbian Hindi Story Only
Saruwatari Kazunari Done Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:58 pm by 

» Muslim Maa Aur Beti Lesbian Hindi Story Only
Saruwatari Kazunari Done Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:58 pm by 

» The Story Begins....
Saruwatari Kazunari Done Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:50 pm by Takano Himizu

» Ryoko Okami
Saruwatari Kazunari Done Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:33 pm by Ryoko

»  Chinmoku, Ayame (Complete)
Saruwatari Kazunari Done Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:27 pm by Takano Himizu

» Field Surgeon Bayman [READY]
Saruwatari Kazunari Done Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:09 pm by Takano Himizu

» NEW CHAPTER OF HOTD IS OUT
Saruwatari Kazunari Done Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:04 am by Bayman

» Izzy Robinton
Saruwatari Kazunari Done Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:29 am by Izzy Robinton

Saruwatari Kazunari Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saruwatari Kazunari

Saruwatari Kazunari Done Empty
PostSubject: Saruwatari Kazunari Done   Saruwatari Kazunari Done Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Okay, Yo. Welcome to the forum.

Lets get down to business.

Personality and Appearance are a bit...strange. Not only the albinism, but also....

Quote :
When he is enraged or excited (such as when killing a zombie or seeing someone die in a gory way) he breaks into a wide grin and laughs, giving him a maniacal and sadistic appearance.

So he likes to see gore and violence...cause he laughs like a maniac when he sees it. Yet...the personality says nothing about him loving the such sights of gore and graphic action. In fact, it mentions nothing about it.

Secondly..

Quote :
In a vexing situation such as life or death, his personality can become alarmingly aggressive and gutsy or he will joke around playfully despite the risks

I find it hard to believe, in a life or death situation, even with a situational personality, a highschool student is going to joke around playfully about the thought of dying unless he's either:

1. Insane (cliche), and wouldn't be allowed in the school due to mental instability, so thats out.
2. has a VERY dark sense of humor (might wanna change yer wording from "good" sense of humor if this is the case.)
or 3. Stupid and doesn't fully understand the situation he's in.

I'm think you meant him to be one of the top two choices.

Moving on.

Quote :
Combat Perception: With this skill Saru is able to can almost instantly understand an opponent's method of thinking and fighting and anticipating their moves after seeing it once or twice. Once he understands his enemies strategy, he is able to find their flaw and weakness and take them down with little effort, and combined with his enhanced memory Saru can basically predict what his opponent will do next if they are skilled in a specific type of combat. He uses this to memorize how the infected move and will predict how to react without using much thought.

Not no, but hell no. I dont even see a Professional martial artist, who train their entire lives to hone their body, being able to do this. VERY low levels of precognition....and thats a very, very big 'IF'. But no. Infected move slow and lanky, he doesn't need this to react how they move. Takashi was a boring highschool student and managed to walk into a horde of them without getting grabbed, and Takagi figured out how they 'see' without being skilled in any form of combat. This is a realistic roleplay to some extent, and to my knowledge such an ability isn't even humanly possible, if it is its very, very rare and still wouldn't be approved.

Quote :
Weaponry: At all times Saru carries around knifes as they are easy to use and are quiet. He uses two daggers as his primary weapon and a ice axe as a back up. He uses these weapons well and is almost unrivaled when comes to using them. Though he doesn't favor them he does use guns ever now and again he uses a beretta 92 and a M08 pistol.

My main problem, like Clare pointed out, are his weapons and the fact that you said he's almost unrivaled in their use. Now, if he was a martial artist and he was very, VERY good at his art, I could possibly understand. But this is an ice axe and dagger we're talking about. As far as I know, ice axes aren't used for combat purposes ANYWHERE except in movies, so he'd have to have taught himself how to do so, not to mention the only place he'd be able to get one is maybe near one of the mountains in Japan where they have rock climbing gear and, as far as I know, there isn't a mountain within eyesight of Tokonosu City. So good luck on making it believable on how he got that.

It's also unlikely he's skilled with the dagger as he was a highschool student, unless he was taking self defense classes (if he was, then it should be mentioned in the bio) focusing on knife training, I doubt he'd be all that good with it.

Second, the pistols have to go, period. This is only the first night of the outbreak, I highly doubt you'd be able to get yer hands on a gun that quickly as a highschool student unless you go the cliche route of finding a dead police officer, and even then I dont think he'd have a berreta 92 with him or an M08 pistol. No guns. Not only that, but the appeal of HOTD, aside from the fan-service, was the fact that the characters were actually threatened when they first started out (which, they are just now starting out, since out timeline is only episode 1-4 on here. So its only the first night of the outbreak) They had to use broom sticks, baseball bats, nailguns, and other unconventional weaponry. I might let the ice axe slide if you give a reason for it.

Back to top Go down
Saruwatari Kazunari

PostSubject: Re: Saruwatari Kazunari Done   Saruwatari Kazunari Done Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:05 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Clare Calistan

Clare Calistan

PostSubject: Re: Saruwatari Kazunari Done   Saruwatari Kazunari Done Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Hey there! Okay~ Let me start off with saying Welcome to HOTD-RP!!! I hope that you'll enjoy yourself here and don't be afraid to ask anything~! Now~ On to the App! [Yes I like squiggles~]

I enjoyed reading this app, however there is one thing I have to ask of you. Explain in your background how you obtained the weapons that you have, thus it makes more sense why you have it. Thus, explained the origin of them. I don't know anyone that owns a random pickaxe, you know? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saruwatari Kazunari Done   Saruwatari Kazunari Done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saruwatari Kazunari Done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Highschool of the Dead RPG Forum :: Survival Guide :: Character Creation-
Jump to:  
Character & Quote of the Month

Photobucket

The character of the month will have their character picture displayed here.
The quote of the month will be placed here with The characters name who said it in bold